1. Information We Collect.
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website to our advertisers. Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. Cookie is a small file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our Website.
3. Use of Your Information.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
4. Storing Your Personal Data.
5. Disclosing Your Information.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
6. Third Party Links.
You may find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
7. Access To Information.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of USD20.00 (Twenty U.S. Dollars) which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us. Your request will be processed in 10 business days.
8. Entire Agreement.
This is the entire agreement between you and fuel-apps.com which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
9. Additional Information.
If you have any questions, or need any additional information please contact fuel-apps.com Support Team.